13 key referral sources and how to use them for new business generation
What You'll Get From Referral Masterclass
This course is specifically designed for Agencies seeking better quality and higher volume of leads and a consistent and structured approach to referrals.
From our recent survey of agencies there were only 12 lead sources out of around 40, that made up 80% of how Agencies won their largest clients.
This course shares ‘The Cactus Referral System' on how you apply those 12 key sources in your agency together with a 20 point action plan for you to use.
Helping you to grow faster with the right tools and processes.
This course is designed for you to learn at your own pace.
It’s for anybody working in an Agency who wants to better understand why referrals is so powerful and how to apply the referral strategy that works.
We are going to share with you 20 years of experience crunched into this self-paced course.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of Referrals
- Know the types of referrals that matter
- Understand how to apply the 12 key referral processes
- Have a tool to score your referrals
- Have a 20-point specific action plan you can implement
You're a Part of Something Bigger
More than anything, by having all of this in place, you'll have the peace of mind for doing all the right things to generate the quality and volume of leads that will help your business grow.
We give you the videos, slides, and tools and you can ask us anything about its implementation
Let’s get started.
Spencer Gallagher is a non-exec, chairman, consultant and advisor with a successful track record, someone who has actually “been there & done it”. Spencer has suffered all the pain and successes that growing an agency has at every stage from start-up to post exit delivers.
Spencer started life with no privileges; he started my agency from a purple shed in his mum’s back garden after being made redundant, with just one month's salary in the bank and ended up running a £12m global agency.
Spencer learnt 10% of what he knows today having organically scaled an agency, the other 90% has come from helping over 2,500 agencies with their challenges over the past 10 years. Spencer is fortunate to have seen what works & what doesn’t time & time again and shares those insights, the patterns he sees, through his daily consultancy work.
Spencer has his own system that has led to an average of 85% of client growth per annum, delivering 10x growth against his fees, directly and indirectly. He and Pete achieve ROI typically of over 30x value for clients.